May 21, 2010

Captive of Wal-Mart

Dear Misty,

You are my only hope. Last night, I received a call from our local Wal-Mart, and the woman seemed to be saying that there was a problem with a purchase by a member of my family. Muzzy, I didn't know anyone was buying anything at the Wal-Mart! This (very young) employee seemed quite worried and frantic about it, and hung up abruptly. Worried, I went right over to the Wal-Mart, where I was arrested for Disorderly Conduct.
Help, Muggsy! These Wal-Mart goons are holding me in a dungeon deep beneath the "Synthetic Fibers" department. I am close to starvation, as I have only bugs to eat, and my only communication tool is a cut-rate "Guzonu" brand computer with a weak internet connection. What should I do, Muffy?
Love,
William,

Captive of Wal-Mart
 
Dear William, I say, do what they tell you to do and keep on eating bugs for the rest of your life.
Mitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment