November 29, 2010

Alcoholic with um... "money"

Dear Mitzy,
Ive heard that you are the best advice columnist around! So I have a slight problem, my mom wants me to get a job! She says I need to get out of her basement and that I am a 35 year old grown man. I think she s a $%&#@! and she is fat too. Oops sorry Mommy!

I need help You see the doctor says I am an alcoholic with anger issues (not a good combo) But that is just about it! the rest is pure video gamer! The real question is... Will you, Mitzy marry me I know this is sudden but my mommy said she would buy a mansion for us! and a pig And i will inherit $1,000,000,000,000. So, what do you say?! Also how do i get rid of my mah teacher,all the teachers, goldfish, the world, yet save my feance, you


Joshie
 
Dear Joshie,
Sorry, no. I will not marry you. Just a short question, why are you living in her basement if you will inherit a mansion and $1,000,000,000,000 (that's a BIG number)?  And no. I will not save you feance, which I'm guessing is a mix between a fence and a cat. Try working at a courthouse. They love alchoholics with "money" there.

- Mitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment