July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

To Whom It May Concern,


It is my duty to inform you that you have been nominated by the National

Conglomerate of Advice Columnists, Syndicated Senior Caregivers, Gardening

Experts, and Psychics for one of our national awards! You have been nominated in

the category of Advice Columnists - Online - Niche - Below 10,000 Hits/Year -

Non-English or Other!

To accept your nomination, you must contact one of your executives to confirm

that you are a resident of the United States and do not currently face felony

charges. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Thad C. Stimbleton, Award Ceremony Commisioner

Well thank you Thad!
If this is enough, I confirm that I am a resident of the USA and I don't have a criminal record. You know, this isn't a question; I don't even care how you write with such lameness. For anybody out there that doesn't know, today it is my birthday! And no Thad, I will not contact one of my executives.
- Mitzy

No comments:

Post a Comment